Friday, April 1, 2011

Overdue update and projects with Gaden Shartse

Lots has happened since my last post in July.  I moved to Vajrapani Institute in Northern California to be the resident monastic there.  That was a fantastic experience, one of the greatest in my life.  That alone warrants further posts upon reflection.


www.vajrapani.org

I've since moved up to Oregon for the time being after the conclusion of my guru Kyabje Zopa Rinpoche's teachings in Northern California all last month.  I'm Oregon now working on a documentary with BlueDot Productions in conjunction with Gaden Shartse monastery.  Filming will conclude during His Holiness The Dalai Lama's teachings in Los Angeles at the end of the month, then compiling the footage, editing and final production are next.  The working title is "For All Sentient Beings."  A preview teaser can be found here:



Gaden Shartse Monastic Tour: Introduction from BlueDot Productions on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment